http://basicaerospace.blogspot.com/

Sunday 1 July 2012

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

the phone is useless my buttons stopped working and now it doesn't want to switch on any more and my infrared never worked. im very dissapointed in the phones performance.Samsung made its first foray into the global market in 1996, when it exported its PCS phones to Sprint, an American CDMA carrier. Sprint signed $600 million contract with Samsung, under which Samsung would provide its PCS phones to Sprint for three years under the co-branded name Sprint-Samsung.

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

Samsung E810

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your phone got locked, It also happened with me while changing the network carrier of the phone. My phone stopped working and I didn't know how to unlock my phone. Then my friend suggested me to use a simple method, I easily unlocked my phone within a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete